Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

I am a retired and receive a pension from Qualex, a subsidary

Customer Question

I am a retired and receive a pension from Qualex, a subsidary of Kodak. I received
my bankruptcy forms from the New York court and would like to know if I need to fill
the form out, if I do, I do now understand how to fill out the form. I am very low income and can not afford a lawyer and I need to know what to do because I can't afford to lose
my pension. Please help me
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
please cancel this question