cortrightlaw
cortrightlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.
63110502

hi im re filing my chapter 7 case it was dimissed cause i didnt

hi im re filing my chapter 7 case it was dimissed cause i didnt pay the fee and i filed to have the fee waived but it was denied i noticed there is a form i fill out if i have had previous bk filing statement of related cases i fill that part out is there any other things i need to know

cortrightlaw : No that is it you just have to list your prior filing which was dismissed, then at your 341a hearing the trustee will ask if you have ever filed bankruptcy before, say yes and tell him it was dismissed for failing pay the filing fee.
I was glad to be of assistance answering your bankruptcy question. As you proceed through the bankruptcy process if you have any additional bankruptcy questions I would be glad to assist you. When asking your questions just request cortrightlaw and the question will be routed to me for a response.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
so on what form do i list that i have filed before the what is the number of the form
Sorry for the delay I have been taking a deposition all day today. It gets listed on the second page of the petition, towards the top it asks for prior bankruptcy cases.