Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

I need the following information in reference to Illinois/Federal Bank

Customer Question

I need the following information in reference to Illinois/Federal Bankruptcy. I not only need an answer to my question(s) but some case cites that I can pull up and print. Can parents be dependent on a minor child male or female. My son worked on our family farm since he was six years old and by the time he was 14 he could do everything that an adult farm hand or myself could do. However, he was killed in an accident. Now I am being told that a parent cannot be dependant on a minor child. Please include case cites that deal with this issue in reference to bankruptcy in Illinois if possible and if not from any state. Thanks Craig
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am still waiting for an answer. However, I do not want to pay anymore. I have had no results from you yet and you were asking for more money. Craig
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What information do you need? I believe the question is straight forward is self explanatory.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm still waiting.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do not understand why this is taking so long. If you can't get me a response by tomorrow, Monday, May 7, 2012, I think that I will want to forget your service. Craig
Expert:  BKAnswerMan replied 4 years ago.
I need more information on the context of your question. Generally, dependents are only relevant in a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy when it comes to expenses of the adult parents. Are you seeking to file bankruptcy for your son posthumously?