FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

NA - fvh

Customer Question

Due process- my Civil rights were violated and I was never told or given my right to object or to challenge any facts. (A letter that was sent be email to the Trustee whom acted without informing myself) This letter was not written by the person who sent it.

The United States Bankruptcy Southern District of Ohio reopened an old 2006 Chapter 7 without DUE PROCESS and took my half of my parent home that I never received nothing from but sold it to a cash buyer.

The Trustee closed the property and took 100% of the proceeds and only one creditor came forward for $260.00 and they have $140,000.00 of my money still.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cfortunato replied 2 years ago.

Hi JACustomer,

1) Are you currently living in Panama?

2) What is your Bankruptcy Law question? (What would you like to know?)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The 2006 Chapter 7 was reopened because of a letter (email) from my brother. The letter was sent by him but it is very obvious that he did not write it. The case was reopened in hours or minutes, because of this letter.

I never had any say or rights that was given or told to me, and the US Trustee closed on my sold home. I wanted to object and I told the Title Company, that I will not close because my civil rights are being violated three with emails. The title search came back clean before we had closed as well.

I was never given my rights 5th or 14th and I want to file a civil rights suit, and the timing is right in the USA for this to happen, so please help.

Now no creditors have come forward after 90 days (April 23rd) and the trustee is just going to send all of them checks anyway, without the correct amounts, or account numbers and also past the deadline date.
This date was good for nothing and I am being taken advantage of and my original lawyer is dying of cancer since day one and they know it, and I asked for help because I can not afford another attorney at this time!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This happen in Ohio and the Home was in New Jersey. So Panama has nothing to do with it!!!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Never received any answer or anything worth paying for.

Panama ? Are you kidding me!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What am I doing trying to get real answers from someone who asked me what's my question !

CIVIL RIGHTS THE 5th and 14th were violated by the US Bankruptcy Southern District.