cortrightlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney practicing Bankruptcy Law including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13.

I am having trouble reaching my attorney to make an ammendment

I am having trouble reaching my attorney to make an ammendment to my Chapter 13 bankruptcy case before the meting of creditors? Can I go to another attorney to get this done or how best can I do this?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cortrightlaw replied 4 years ago.

cortrightlaw : Another attorney can no assist you since you already gave an attorney of record, and Ou can not file it yourself since you are represented. Just continue to attempt to get in contact with our attorney. If you don't you will definitely see him at the 341a hearing and he can request to file the amended creditors and it should not make a difference in the case, if anything the case can be continued so the creditors can receive proper notice. This wouldn't likely need to happen anyhow since if you added so
cortrightlaw : Someone now they would probably be short on notice anyhow and need a continuation.

ok that sounds so great, I was super worried and I didn't want to have my bankruptcy thrown out. Thank you so much :)

My 341 meeting is June 1st, just filed.