dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law

how do i file for bankruptcy ? and how do i know if i qual

how do i file for bankruptcy ? and how do i know if i qualify?
Over 33 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions.
To qualify, you cannot earn over a set amount and that amount is determined by the state your reside as well as how many dependents you have. Likewise, even if you make over the limit, if you have a home or other secured debts like car payments, you may still qualify. So you should get a free in person consultatition with a BK attorney who can evaluate your financial sitaution and advise whether you can file or not. And a good referral source is where you can search for a BK attorney based on where he practices and where you live.

I wish you well. Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Otherwise I do not get paid anything at all. BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are also appreciated An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. I wish you the best in your future.