cfortunato
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.
14232603

Dear Sir I am trying to find the liquidator for Pulsewave

Customer Question

Dear Sir
I am trying to find the liquidator for Pulsewave LLC, a Colorado company. How can I find out who the liquidator is?
Thanks muchly,
Graham Chrisp
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cfortunato replied 2 years ago.
Hi JACustomer,
1) Is this company in a Bankruptcy proceeding?
2) In what city or town is the company located?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Thanks. I believe Pulsewave has been in liquidation for some time, & believe it was a Denver corporation/Court.

Thanks

Kind regards

Graham

I

If the company is in Bankruptcy, the Bankrutpcy was filed in the Denver Bankrutpcy Court. You should be able to find out information about the case - including the name and number of the trustee liquidating the case - by calling the main number, which is 720-904-7300, and asking for the court clerk.

I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know.
Thank you.

cfortunato, Attorney
Experience: Bankruptcy professor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I tried calling the (automated) system for (Denver) Bankruptcy Court but made little progress.

How much would you charge to find out the name & contact details of the liquidator of PulsewaveLLC, a Colorado listed corporation?

I then need to find out the status of the liquidation/company. How much for that?

Thanks

Graham

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

What happened when you called that number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I found it very difficult to use.

eg when I finally got through to the correct state (Colorado) it wouldn't recognize the name (Pulsewave LLC).

I think if you can find a real person, or as an attorney you can access a website, it is easy information to get.

Thanks

Kind regards

Graham

Okay - I will try to get the information for you.
Is the name "Arnold" associated with this LLC?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, thanks,

GC

Okay - I have access to the case. Do you just want the trustee's name and contact information?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi & thanks

Well done. Any info you can provide will be great.

Thanks muchly

Graham

I am having trouble finding the original case. I can only find an adversary proceeding between Pulsewave and Arnold. Are you sure Pulsewave had a Bankruptcy proceeding, or was the Bankrutpcy case filed by Arnold?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi again

I typed in Arnold pulsewave appeal bankruptcy & came up with a page.

The appeal against bankruptcy was refused.

Confusing thing is I think there were Arnold's on each side of the case.

Reference case no. was 1:2008cv02613

Thanks

GC

Yes - that is also what I found. But I cannot find any Bankruptcy case filed by Pulsewave.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hmmm. I think someone took action against them & that resulted in bankruptcy.

I am going from Beijing to Adelaide (where my file is) today; will try & revert tomorrow with more info.

Cheers

Graham

Okay!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Chris Fortunato

I replied with some attachments to info@just answer because I had trouble uploading the attachments as noted herein.

Pl let me know if you dont receive my other email & attachments.

Thanks

Graham Chrisp

I do not see the attachments.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Attachment: 2012-04-19_015253_pulsewave_case_details06042012_0000.pdf

Dear Mr Fortunato

Please see attached.

If you cant see, can you pl email me & I can send to you direct.

Thanks

Graham Chrisp

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

I saw that document on Pacer. It said there was an appeal, and does not say anything else.