cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.

I have a specific question about what is happening

Customer Question

I have a specific question about what is happening with foreclosures in Northern California and the owners getting relocation money. If I let the house go into foreclosure, will I have a better chance of getting relocation money assistance? What is happening in my area. I live in Sonoma County, zip code 94954. Are people in my situation getting relocation money?
The private investor I have (serviced through Bank of America) turned down my request for relocation money while trying to short sell my house.
I have a 10k tax lien.
My realtor says this is not a HAFA situation loan and the investor can refuse to help.
I also have a 2nd on my house, and they have accepted $5k as acceptable offer to pay off the loan.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 4 years ago.

Terry L. :

Hi, thanks for your question. You should hire a lawyer for specific legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created here.

Customer :

Strange that you replied to this question. Just answer provides a service of answering questions. You could answer almost every question with seek help from a professional. If you don't have an answer, I would suggest you not reply to someones question. I will try again with someone else.

Expert:  cfortunato replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello Cfornato, are you trying to reach out to me to help me with my question? It says "Your expert needs more informaton" But all it says is Del and edited by cfotunato on 3/2/2012.....
Let me know. Also, if I get an answer that helps me, I will be sure to pay a bonus.
thanks, Gail Morrison

No information - sorry!