WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

My home is in foreclosure. My small business does not generate

My home is in foreclosure. My small business does not generate enough income to pay my mortgage and I have a relatively high level of credit card debt. How do I file Delaware Chapter 13 Bankruptcy online now?

WALLSTREETESQ :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on

WALLSTREETESQ :

You cannot file a chapter 13 online, only an attorney can do that,

WALLSTREETESQ :

First you need to obtain a pre filing certificate, from a credit counseling service, which can be found online,

WALLSTREETESQ :

once you receive the certificate, you can file a chapter 13 by yourself or with an attorney,

WALLSTREETESQ :

If you will do this yourself, you will need to go directly to the bankruptcy court and file it online,

WALLSTREETESQ :

once you receive the case number, the foreclosure will stop

Customer:

To "obtain a pre filing certificate" is this the same certificate offered online by a variety of firms? Is this a universal form or are these "pre filing certificates" specific to each state. That is. is the Delaware "pre filing certificate" different than the Maryland one? How long does it usually take to get the "pre filing certificate" after completing the hours and how many hours of study are usually required? Thank you for your help and assistance.

WALLSTREETESQ :

it is a universal form, and done online

WALLSTREETESQ :

It can be done is 20 minutes online,

WALLSTREETESQ :

www.abacuscc.org

WALLSTREETESQ :

www.TotalBankruptcy.com

WALLSTREETESQ :

Any of the above, will provide you the certificate in one day,

WALLSTREETESQ :

their is little studying, and you can do it in 30 minutes

Customer:

OK - Great - Thanks - Big Help for legal novice (MBA-Marketing)