How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 31378
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My parents were represented by a bad lawyer in bankruptcy. He has been sanctioned by the

Resolved Question:

My parents were represented by a bad lawyer in bankruptcy. He has been sanctioned by the court for misrepresentation and bad legal advice. Should we find a new lawyer to review their case.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney here to assist you.


If your parents cannot trust their attorney, and if the attorney has been sanctioned by the court for misrepresentation, etc., it is probably a good idea if they terminate their relationship with this guy and try to find a new attorney to assist them the rest of the way.


Bankruptcy is a very technical field and must be handled with great attention to detail to ensure that your creditors are properly identified in your schedules in order to get a complete discharge. Otherwise, there's no need to be in bankruptcy.

Roger and 4 other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions