dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law

hello again. I was required to sign a document giving the

hello again.
I was required to sign a document giving the Bank of the West permission to foreclose if I have not sold the property by a certain date. I was suppose to go to court and defend myself as to why i am in Chapter 22. the Judge was upset I was back in after the confirmed plan years back. I have a defense yet the attorney's all tell me I have so much negative that its a waste of time. I guess I am not asking a question I am frustrated with the small amount of money needed and the reasons why i have no place to turn to for advise other then Just Answer and I think that really is pretty bad. Why does the bank make it so hard on me? I am not asking for the emotional reasons, Where do I find an attorney that has principle and does his job beyond adding fear to the potion? I even have a valid reason to report to the Judge, it seems the trustee and the attorney's make the rules out side the court room and the Judge is not even aware of what goes on behind close doors.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  dylatess replied 4 years ago.
Over 33 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions. xx