It is relatively easy to add creditors to a Bankrutpcy petition
1) You have to file an "Amended Schedule F", which is the same as a regular "Schedule F" with the addition of the word "AMENDED" to the top of the page.
2) You have to file one copy with the clerk at the Bankruptcy court
, and you have to send one copy to the US trustee
, and one copy to the Bankruptcy trustee.
3) Send one copy of the "Notice
of Chapter 7
Bankruptcy Filing" to each creditor that was added. If you have not yet received this Notice, you have to wait a few days until you do receive it.
4) Some Bankruptcy courts also want an "Affidavit of Mailing" to attest to the fact that you mailed copies of the Notice to the creditors. You can call the clerk to find out if you need to submit this.
5) You also have to file an "Amended Summary of Schedules" - one copy to the clerk, and one copy each to the US trustee and the Bankrutpcy trustee.
To change the checked box on the Means Test:
1) File an "Amended Form 22a", which will be the same as the original one, with the addition of the word "AMENDED" to the top of the page.
2) File one copy with the clerk.
3) Send one copy to the US trustee and one copy to the Bankruptcy trustee.
I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know.