dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law

my house was not include in the chapter 13 however the bank

my house was not include in the chapter 13 however the bank is willing to approve in-modification would chapter 13 trustee must approve the modification?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  dylatess replied 5 years ago.
Over 33 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions. yes, whenever you incur new debt or modify old debt, the chagter 13 trustee must be informed and must approve it.

Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Otherwise I do not get paid anything at all. BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are also appreciated An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. I wish you the best in your future.