dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law

i am disabled and only get 940.00 a month.It took,2.5 years

i am disabled and only get 940.00 a month.It took,2.5 years before the judge appoved
my disability. During that time I had to used the credit cards that I got while I
was working.And was not disabled. Now I have no way to eat and pay credit cards!
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  dylatess replied 5 years ago.
Over 33 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions. You are probably an candidate to file a chapter 7 bankruptcy as it will wipe out or discharge all of your credit card debts. Likewise, your SSD benefits are not effected. Note, you used the cards for purchasing necessties of life so there is no issue that you committed fraud. Please consult with a BK attorney as most offer free consultations.

Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Otherwise I do not get paid anything at all. BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK are also appreciated An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. I wish you the best in your future.