Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

If I have filed for Chapter 13, and want to reverse it, how

Customer Question

If I have filed for Chapter 13, and want to reverse it, how do I go about it. Turn out I do NOT want to file after all.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.
When did you file
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sept 21st, the day before my sale date. I have 15 days from then I understand to "deliver the rest of the paperwork"..which would be this coming Tuesday the 4th.
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer,

So sorry to hear of this dilemma. If my answer is not clear to you, please ask me for clarification by using the reply button.

If you do not deliver the rest of your schedules timely, your bankruptcy will be dismissed unless you request that it be converted to a chapter 7 bankruptcy.Therefore if you do not want to file a chapter 13, it does not appear that any action is required on your part

Please use the REPLY button if you have any questions concerning my answer. Otherwise please click ACCEPT so that I am paid by the site for answering.