dylatess
dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years of experience specializing in bankruptcy law
29685164

The state median income for Arizona is 1 earner $42,603 and

The state median income for Arizona is 1 earner $42,603 and for three people in the house hold is $59,659. What is exactly does that mean? Can you explain?
Over 33 years, I have assisted my clients with debt problems having filed more than 32000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy petitions. To file BK, if your income exceeds the median incomes, you earn too much to qualify or a chapter 7 BK and instead have to file a chapter 13 whereby you pay all or a percentage of your bills. But don't only rely on these numbers as rigid because the court also looks at your expenses in qualifying you for a chapter 7 or 13.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX am glad  to help.  Please be so kind as to click the GREEN accept button as I do not get paid for my assistance unless you accept.   A bonus and and positive feedback are also appreciated.  An ACCEPT also assures that I can assist you again.  I wish you the best in the future.  Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So, that number would be $59,659?
Yes if you are a family of three but again the number is XXXXX guide but subject to your expenses.