Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

I never got the letter I asked for and better not be getting

Customer Question

I never got the letter I asked for and better not be getting charged any fees monthly or otherwise
Both lawyers should note that all I asked for was a letter or form and never got it

I think your good lawyers as you told me pretty much what I had already researched ,

Just never got my letter as I would have paid a lot more for that
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 5 years ago.

Terry L. :

Hi, thanks for your question. You should hire a lawyer for specific legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created here.

Terry L. :

Just answer service is informational only. We cannot represent you, draft documents etc.

Terry L. :

Do you have another question about the bankruptcy case that was not answered in the last question? If so, please reply and I'll respond. Thanks