Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer Now.
To determine the trustee's fee, you would multiply your total monthly disposable income by 5%. This amount is subtracted from - not added to - your disposable income, and the remainder (95%) is used to pay creditors.
I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know.Thank you!