Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

Where can I find an example of a projected income filing

Customer Question

Where can I find an example of a "projected income" filing? The trustee is requiring one to support feasibility of the plan. That's the only thing he's asking for.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 5 years ago.

Terry L. :

Hi, thanks for your question. You should hire a lawyer for specific legal advice. No attorney client relationship is created here.

Terry L. :

The trustee is looking for verification of income. IF you are expecting a raise, show a letter from your employer with your anticipated income. If you have income coming in at a future time from another source, just provide them with proof of that. That is usually all that is needed. You can always ask the trustee for clarification, and for the form of the verification that they would prefer too.

Terry L. :

You need to demonstrate income to support the proposed plan, and usually by showing paystubs, income statements, business profit and loss statements etc.

Terry L. :

let me know if you have any other questions. thank you for your question, good luck.