WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

I just learned through some people that one person was so distructed

Customer Question

I just learned through some people that one person was so distructed by the news of the business owners bankrupcy, that she was ill and now at her daughters trying to recover. and another was so ill that he was in suicide watch and I called my fbi agent and told him the info , name and their address that I found from my dad's old employee info files. my agent said these are all very important info. I told the agent who knows if a lot of other people's live were affected, please speed up the process. I also want to ask u if I should have FBI look into possiblly he has some swiss accout or some wiring to other countries, bc he made a lot of $$ in 2001-2010 that he must move it elsewhere to save tax what do u think?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 3 years ago.

WALLSTREETESQ :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on

Customer:

I am not seeing ur answer

WALLSTREETESQ :

You need to have the family members, and yourself notify in writing the problems and concerns with their bankruptcy, to the FBI and US Trustee

WALLSTREETESQ :

In my opinion, you and other creditors, should retain a creditors bankruptcy attorney to file a motion in Bankruptcy Court to object to the Chapter 7, just in case nothing happens.

WALLSTREETESQ :

In terms of swiss accounts, you can mention these items to the FBI and US trustee,

Customer:

oh ok will do

Customer:

ok I will do that as well, I need to first make sure my lawyer will file 727 first for my case, then see

WALLSTREETESQ :

But in your case a creditors bankruptcy attorney can hel you

WALLSTREETESQ :

Ok,

Customer:

which I will email him again

Customer:

so creditor's bankrupcy lawyer is my lawyer corect

Customer:

I want to tell my lawyer that even though the deadline is aug 30th, I really wish he would finish before that

Customer:

so trustee can take action sooner

WALLSTREETESQ :

Yes, but this is a specialized field, very few bankruptcy attorneys know how to represent creditors,

Customer:

oh?

Customer:

so u are saying my lawyer may not know how to file 727?

WALLSTREETESQ :

It is possible, you should ask him if he has filed them before,

Customer:

I will, he did tell me if there are anything he does not know he has a gorup of network ppl to ask for help

Customer:

bc he was referred by a wellknow lawyer that has a family practice on bankrupcy before

Customer:

and he also offered to help if he ever has any q

Customer:

so 727 is for objecting the processing of discharge of chapter 7 correct?

WALLSTREETESQ :

He may know what to do, but I would make sure he is involved, as the deadline is near

Customer:

yes that is what is frustrating to me

Customer:

but besides email him what else can I do

WALLSTREETESQ :

Since you are running out of time, I would make a consultation with a local creditors attorney to review your case,

Customer:

when the deadline was aug 2nd he said he would not be late now that deadline changed to aug 30th

Customer:

to hire another one?

Customer:

when u say creditor attorney do u mean bankrupcy attorney?

WALLSTREETESQ :

Either to hire another attorney or to see if he can file a motion faster

Customer:

that specilize in representing creditor?

WALLSTREETESQ :

Yes,

Customer:

ok I will see if I can get a free consultation

Customer:

ty

Customer:

so when I am there, ask if they know how to file 727 right?

WALLSTREETESQ :

No, they would know but tell them the entire situation, and see what the suggest

Customer:

or let him know where I am at, and see what is his suggestion on the matter

WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience: 14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
Yes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok just got off the phone with my lawyer, and he said he just finished the first draft for 727 which is objecting the discharge of what the business man owe my dad during the chapt 7 bankrupcy proceeding. and he is mailing the letter to trustee regarding the FBI case number and let them know there is an ongoing investigating going on with his fraudulence activity and for them to be alert to do there investigation and work together with FBI..

my question to you is u have mentioned 727 is very difficult and if we filed what are the likeliness for it to grant our way, and if it is granted does it mean this business man's chapter 7 can still be approved except what he owe us?