cfortunato
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.

Im stumbling on filling out my schedule b form, from uscourts.gov. I

I'm stumbling on filling out my schedule b form, from uscourts.gov.
I have a few checking accounts, and it seems to only allow me to list one group of items with only one value for each category, I used best case bankruptcy demo version, it seems to list it in a correct manner. It would be perfect if it wasn't for the demo all over the page.

My question is there some form out there that will allow me to have more then one asset per each line, like the best case software. I really don't care what I have to do at this point, the forms from uscourts.gov is a joke.

I'm looking for something cheap or free, as I don't have extra money hints why I'm Pro SE, can't afford a lawyer. Surly there has to be something out to to make this form presentable to the judge and trustee.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cfortunato replied 2 years ago.

Hi JACustomer,

Are you looking at the forms from www.uscourts.gov, or from Best Case?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I am.
I have multiple entries for schedule B, Line 2, Line 3, Line 13, Line 25.
Line 4, The description listing all the major items in my home, doesn't have enough room on the fill-in blank on their form.
What should I do? Would it be wise to copy this to word and make extra room?
Is there a form or computer program that would allow me to make the nessary adjustments for this form?
I'm plainly stumped because this form doesn't have enough room.

1) Will you be filing this petition online, or going to the Bankruptcy court to file?

2) Are you using the Best Case forms, or the uscourts forms?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

First, I will go to the Bankruptcy Court to file,

Second uscourts forms.

You can add additional information to the form by hand after you print it out. If there is not enough room to add by hand everything you want to add, you can indicate that there is an addendum attached, and attach on a separate piece of paper anything else you want to add to the list.

I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know.
Thank you!
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience: Bankruptcy professor.