Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.

I have an individual that filed bankruptcy on a judgement awarded

I have an individual that filed bankruptcy on a judgement awarded to me by the court for fraud. I know that he can not do this but how do I submit a form (I believe b20a), and most importantly where do I find a blank form for this.

So sorry to hear of your dilemma. I will strive to provide you with legal information to assist you. If my answer is not clear to you, I encourage you to ask me for clarification by using the reply button.

Unfortunately it is not a simple matter of filing a form. In order to have a judgment determined to be nondischargeable by the bankruptcy court, it is necessary to file an adversary proceeding in the bankruptcy case. An adversary proceeding as a separate lawsuit it takes place in bankruptcy court.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The law and the judgement is very straight forward, Shouldn't the court recognize this and simply deny the claim if brought to their attention???
Theoretically the court should recognize the nondischargeability of the claim if it truly is straightforward. The process to bring the claim to the attention of the court is to file an adversary proceeding.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So the b20a form is not the correct form in this case? How does a person file an adversary procreding?
An adversary proceeding is commenced by filing a complaint and paying court costs. You can read more information at this link:

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning my answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So, in your opinion, a letter to the trustee is a waste of time?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your help, I hope you are right. It was clear in the judgment that he could not file bankruptcy on this matter, yet he did. It amazes me that I have to go thru this process to deal with this matter.
Best wishes for success and thank you for using JA