Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

In the same case wife has filed adversarial action claiming

In the same case wife has filed adversarial action claiming based on a colluded appraisal obtained from a friend. The appraisal conducted on an apt sold in India under order of Trustee appraised at more than twice of purchase and sale price which was same as purchase price. She attached pictures of furnished apt although it is vacant and the body of appraisal describes it as vacant. Her handwriting is on the document as Encl. 5 photos. Her bk a tty submitted this without an original or notary or US Embassy seal against rules of evidence. What can she be liable for ?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney here to assist you.

It is possible that this would be considered fraud against the court. However, the more likely result is that the appraisal will be thrown out.