WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

wallst ESQ can I chat with you for a really quick questi

wallst ESQ:
can I chat with you for a really quick question?

WALLSTREETESQ :

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarificati on

WALLSTREETESQ :

yes

Customer:

can the crediter with the judgement against the corp serve me with something requiring me to give them cash in the corp paypal account? They have never done anything and probably won't but I was wondering if this was possible

Customer:

if they can't then I should have no problem because paypal said they have never seen a paypal account frozen and I can take my time and pay ourselves from paypal until the account gets to zero

WALLSTREETESQ :

It is possible, but rare, paypal is not a bank per se, and the account is more of a merchant service, so unless they have a specific court order allowing it, it would not be allowed.

Customer:

I know they probably can't take it from the account but there was something an attorney on here said a while back that sounded like they could require me to get the money out and give it to them. I guess thats what I'm asking if thats possible?

WALLSTREETESQ :

The only way that could happen is if the Court and the collections agent knew about the money in the account and their is a court order, they have to collect on the judgment, and they have to find it