JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.

i have just been served from kansas city mo by a process server..however

Customer Question

i have just been served from kansas city mo by a process server..however when I looked at the paperwork,I noticed that in the document I was served ,there are several pages missing..such as where in the summons it states to see attached a copy of the agreement Exhibit A and a true and accurate copy of the continuing guaranty is attached herein by reference as exhibit B..Exhibit b states something totaly different and appears to be what they wrote down for exhibit C? is there anyway that I can use the fact that this subpoena isnt correct and make them have to subpoena me again,thus postponing this one?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 5 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. In the future, you can request me to answer any further questions.

Thank you for the request, but I'll opt out, as I don't practice in state court, so don't know if that will buy you more time. Good luck
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 5 years ago.
Can you please clarify: were you served with a subpoena or a lawsuit?