Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

My wife and I filed chapter 13 on our own. We were informed

My wife and I filed chapter 13 on our own. We were informed by the trustee Friday that the court was dismissing it because we did not turn in paystubs. We are in Arizona. I know we mailed them in. HOw do I get it reinstated, just mail in paystubs or is there a form to fill out to send in with the stubs.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Bankruptcy litigation attorney here to assist you.

If the case has already been dismissed, you'll have to file a motion to reinstate the case.

The motion should address why the case was dismissed and what will happen if the case is reinstated. There is usually a hearing at which you should be present to state your case to the bankruptcy judge.