Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

Where is the best information that will explain to me what

Where is the best information that will explain to me what we need to do to prepare for a 2004 hearing and what we should expect of this process?

Thank you for your question. I am happy to assist you.

I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. While I am not your lawyer and do not represent you, I will endeavor to provide you with legal information through this open and nonconfidential forum.

What is the subject of the 2004
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I believe that the intent is a detailed review of financial documents and receipts submitted as the US Trustess attorney is questioning the level and validity of expenses. This is in Michigan if that was also a question from you.

A 2004 exam is very similar to a deposition in a state court case. You will be deposed under oath and the trustee may ask you specific questions about the documents and receipts. Colliers on Bankruptcy is a very useful book that comes complete with strategies and sample questions for a 2004. You can find the Colliers series at a local law library