Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.
15345323

I have to amend my Chapter 13 Schedule F and Plan-payment is

Customer Question

I have to amend my Chapter 13 Schedule F and Plan-payment is incorrect. Do I redo all the pages?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 6 years ago.

Terry L. :

Hi and thank you for your question. In the future, you can request me to answer any further questions.

Terry L. :

No, you can amend shedule F, listing the new debt missing, including the date the debt was incurred. You need to write the case # XXXXX the top on the case # XXXXX and write the word AMENDED above Schedule F.

Terry L. :

As for the plan, you need to file a modified plan, the full document, with the new information. You need to send notice to all creditors of the amended plan, including the notice page and certificate of service with it.

Terry L. :

thanks for your question, good luck

JACUSTOMER-5njfi7fw- :

Thank you. As you can see from my questions, I am doing this on my own. I called a few attorneys, and they wanted $4,000.00. I just graduated Paralegal, and this is "the real test"

Terry L. :

Yep. Chapter 13's are complicated and worth every penny of the $4000

JACUSTOMER-5njfi7fw- :

By background is real estate, & accounting, but my claim to fame is a movie and book Miracle Run. The problem is, people in Chap 13 need that money to make the payments

JACUSTOMER-5njfi7fw- :

Any you have been really helping me and this should be confirmed by the end of Jan.

Terry L. :

many attorneys roll some into the plan for you too

Terry L. :

good luck

JACUSTOMER-5njfi7fw- :

Thank you so much

Terry L. :

let me know if you have any other questions