Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.

Would you please identify a good source for sample motions

Would you please identify a good source for sample motions for bankruptcy courts in Connecticut. I want to make sure that the motions are filed properly.

I need to understand the neccessity and proper language of accompanying documents with each motion, such as, "Notice of Bar Date for Objection to Order', "Notice of Bar Date Certification", "Order Granting Motion", etc.

Thank you for your question. I am happy to assist you.

I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. While I am permitted to provide you with legal information, I am prohibited by and various state bar associations from giving legal advice, representing you or entering into an attorney-client relationship through this open and nonconfidential forum.

You may want to try Collier on Bankruptcy published by Matthew Bender. It is a multivolume source of bankruptcy law, procedure and forms.

Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks. Spot on. Collier on Bankruptcy is an extremely useful resource.