Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

Im the broker of a real estate company in Florida and we sold

Customer Question

I'm the broker of a real estate company in Florida and we sold a property that is part of a bankruptcy. The property is sold but the commission is being held in escrow and the trustee/attorney told us we need to prepare a motion for the court to disburse our commission.
I can supply the information about the bankruptcy and just want an attorney to prepare the motion.. Your name will not be listed on the motion we would be presenting it to the court ourselves.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a moderator at JustAnswer.

The terms of service at JustAnswer do not allow an expert to represent a customer or to draft legal documents on their behalf. The experts provide legal information only and must only communicate here on this public website. You can contact a state bar association or a referral service such as, if you're looking to enlist the services of local counsel.

If you require Legal information, you can edit your post to ask a question so that one of our experts can assist you. Or, if you wish, I can close this question and process a refund for you.

Moderator, JustAnswer

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok.. thanks.. just close the questions and refund the money to my paypal account.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

Sorry we couldn't help you with your problem. I have just processed your refund. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your funding source to make it accessible to you.

Thanks for giving us a try!