1) Your husband cannot force you to file a Bankruptcy.
2) If you don't file, and he does, you will remain solely responsible for all the debts that are in your name and all the debts that are in both names. However, if you have no income, and no assets, there is really nothing the creditors can do to you if the bills are not paid, and you do not file.
3) If you also file, no will no longer be responsible for paying any bills. This does not mean, however, that you do not have to continue paying the mortgage, because if you do not, the house can be foreclosed.
4) There are no options besides filing a Bankruptcy that will remove your liability for your debts. However, as explained in #2, given the information you provided, you are not vulnerable to collection attempts (because you have no income or assets).
5) Debt repayment can be made a part of the divorce decree.
I think I answered everything. If not, please let me know.