How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask cfortunato Your Own Question
cfortunato, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 8023
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
cfortunato is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

should i file 11usc 522 b2 or 522 b3

This answer was rated:

should i file 11usc 522 b2 or 522 b3

Hi JACustomer,

In Utah you have to use section 522(b)(3), which is for the state exemptions. (522(b)(2) is for federal exemptions.)

cfortunato and 3 other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you