Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

What are the implications of bankruptcy filling and federal

Customer Question

What are the implications of bankruptcy filling and federal government security clearance? Are there any legal cases that you could cite?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I think the question is pretty clear. I guess "experts" need more $ :)
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

Yes, your question has been reported as underpriced for the amount of time that would be spent in preparing what you need here. You are requesting information about a highly specialized area of law and additionally asking the expert to research.

You are never under any obligation to increase the value of your question and can simply leave it open and see what transpires. Alternatively, you could raise the value, or I can process a refund for you.

Moderator, JustAnswer