cfortunato
cfortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy professor.
14232603

A motion for relief was filed in my chpt 13 bk case. The paper

A motion for relief was filed in my chpt 13 bk case. The paper work shows that I have missed 3 payment which is incorrect . I have missed two but can make up one of those two payments now is it possible that I will be able to keep my house
Hi JACustomer,
Trustees will generally not take any action until 2 payments are missed. If you can prove that you only missed 2 payments, and can make one payment right away, you should be able to keep your house.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

to be clear by BK payments are current I missesd the payments to the mortgage company does that make a difference. will I still need to go to court the court date is scheduled for 7/21. The paper work was ran on the 28th a payment was made on the 30th .

Yes, that makes a difference, because mortgage companies tend to be stricter than trustees. However, in your case, there should not be a problem if you can bring the mortgage current by the hearing date.