Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

This is all valuable information and I really appreciate it!

Customer Question

This is all valuable information and I really appreciate it! Getting correct info is very important to me. I am accepting your answer.

Could you please clarify one item about the Wrongful termination case provide the following background info: I do not have a case yet since I do not have money for an attorney. I was told that the UST will assign one if they think that they can win. So, I'm waiting for the 341 meeting to see where this may go.

Question: If the UST decided to appoint an attorney to my situation and file a case, would my income be monitored even though we put "no" at the bottom of the Schedule I?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  cfortunato replied 6 years ago.
Already answered - see first question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you :)
You're welcome!