Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

Im in the process of filing a Ch 13 bankruptcy Petition (form

I'm in the process of filing a Ch 13 bankruptcy Petition (form B1) and I'd like to know how to get the appropriate addresses of all my creditors which I will be putting on the creditor list which I am submitting with my petition. Is there some website I can go which has this information or if not, where might I find it? Thanks.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

There is not a website that lists creditors and their addresses. You can pull your credit report and obtain the addresses of the creditors that are listed on the report. Additionally you can Google each creditors name individually to obtain a mailing address
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks. Do you know if they might have a Bankruptcy dept? It seems that some do. I guess you're saying that I just have to notify the credit card services address.
Expert:  Ellen replied 6 years ago.
you do not have to locate the bankruptcy department of the credit card companies. You can use the address that is used for billing purposes