How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a home from Newmark Homes in San Antonio, Texas. Weve

Resolved Question:

I bought a home from Newmark Homes in San Antonio, Texas. We've developed cracks in our foundation and walls. Do we have redress from the parent company in bankruptcy My e-mail [email protected]?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

you may be entitled to redress from the parent company. since the parent company is in bankruptcy you will need to file a proof of claim with the bankruptcy court. You may obtain the proof of claim form from the court where the bankruptcy is pending
Ellen and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you