Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

I have filed Chapter 13 in pro se. I need to amend a schedule

I have filed Chapter 13 in pro se. I need to amend a schedule and the payment plan to reflect the schedule.
What form do I use or do I just redo the paperwork that will be changed and file it?
Do I need a motion to do this?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Terry L. replied 6 years ago.
You can just refile that same schedule, with the words 'amended' at the top. You do not need a motion to amend the schedule, although you should prepare a certificate of service and send the amendments to all interested parties. If it is Schedule D,E, or F, the court charges $26. Any other schedule is free to amend. Thank you for your question, good luck.