How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my husband and I had a informal separation and I lived in

Resolved Question:

If my husband and I had a informal separation and I lived in a different place would it be possible for me to declare bankruptcy and just use my income.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

yes it would be -- household income is used to determine eligibility for bankruptcy
Ellen and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions