WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Attorney
Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS
16356563

I am filing an ammended plan for chapter 13 bankruptcy, which

I am filing an ammended plan for chapter 13 bankruptcy, which I am handeling without a lawyer. I know I must send notice to all creditors. the orders say I must file a cirtificate of service. Can I do this by myself? What do I need to do for this?

you can do this yourself, but if you file it with the court you will need to submit the certificate of service with your amendment.

The format is basically the following: Also look at the original filing you did, the court certificate of service will be their and you can copy it also:

For documents other than Amended Schedules D, E and/or F Requiring Service on Parties in Addition to the Case Trustee and US Trustee

I hereby certify that on (date), the following interested parties received a copy of the (title of document) via regular mail at (list names and addresses). Sign and date the certificate of service.

For Amendments to Schedules D, E, and/or F (Omitted Creditors)

I hereby certify that on (date), the following parties received a copy of the (title of document, a copy of the first meeting notice, proof of claim form ) via regular mail at (list names and addresses of all added creditors). Sign and date the certificate of service.

http://www.rib.uscourts.gov/Pro%20Se/MiscPleadings/miscPleadings.htm