TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

I need a copy of a persons criminal report from another state.

Customer Question

I need a copy of a person's criminal report from another state. I would like to find a legitimate place on-line to get one
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

There are many companies that can provide a criminal record as part of a background search. One such company that I’ve heard of is They have various services for different prices. The compiled record is based upon public records, so it should be accurate.

Have I satisfactorily addressed your concerns? If not, then please feel free to ask for clarification.

If the information that I provided is helpful, then please remember to click the green accept button so that I will receive credit and compensation for my time. Positive feedback is always appreciated as well. Thank you and good luck!

DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that only an attorney licensed in your state is authorized to advise you in legal matters, and that the limitations of this setting may prevent your legal issues from being thoroughly addressed. Accordingly, please understand that (1) by answering your question(s) I am not acting as your attorney, (2) my answer(s) should be construed as general information only, and (3) our discussion is not an adequate substitute for an in-person consultation with an attorney.