Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

Ex-wife file chapter 13 with current husband. We still have

Ex-wife file chapter 13 with current husband. We still have 2 joint car loans. She has included 1 of them which I am primary on loan into her bankruptcy while the other she has not included. I am fine with this scenario if I am to be only liable for the defaulted loan for that is how it was laid out in our divorce decree anyways.
Thank you for writing. I'm not sure I see a question here, but let me take a stab at it.
if the chapter 13 plan says she is paying the note with full interest, then if she completes it, the car note will be paid off. If so, you will not be held responsible. You said the other 'was not included' All debts must be listed, but she may have marked it surrender interest in the debt if you still have the vehicle, or "not in plan" Either way, you will be responsible for the unpaid balance on this note.