Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS

My recent chapter 7 bankruptcy case was closed due to late

My recent chapter 7 bankruptcy case was closed due to late pre discharge certificates being filed late. my husband is in the military and was not able to complete it on time. The chapter 7 was closed on 11/24/09. i sent the certificates via email to my attorney on 11/24/09 not knowing the case had been closed. I eceived an email on 11/25/09 from my attorney notifying me of my closed case. I paid to have my case reopened on 11/30/09 to have my certificates filed. My car was repossessed on 11/30/09. Will I be able to get my vehicle back once the case is opened and pre-discharged certificates filed?
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 6 years ago.
if the case was reopened on the 30th the car will be able to come back