Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

How does one file a Motion 523 as a bankruptcy creditor

How does one file a Motion 523 as a bankruptcy creditor?
What type of debt is it that you are seeking to prevent the debtor from discharging under 523?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The debtor owes me $400,000. The debtor owes myself and about 30 other real estate investors at cumulative total of over $1.4 million. They have filed a motion to be removed from bankruptcy and the trustees are most likely going to prevent that from happening.
Thank you for the added information. Are you saying that the debtor should not be allowed to discharge the debt because of fraud?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes. The Office of the State Attorney General of Michigan, the FBI, and the IRS are building a case for fraud against the debtors. There was an apparent Ponzi type scheme going on.
You will need to file an adversary proceeding to deny the dischargeablility of the subject debt based on allegations of fraud. Let me see if I can locate a form that you might be able to use and I will write back to your shortly.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your help.

Mark Potter

The two links above will help you get started. You can go to a county law library or local law school library and find a set of books called Colliers on Bankruptcy with forms. Look in the index for a form for an adversary proceeding complaint to deny dischargeablility of debt.