socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate Broker -- Retired (mostly)

Is Silverback Books inc in san francisco bankrupt Emails are

Is Silverback Books inc in san francisco bankrupt? Emails are bouncing back and the website is not available but I still can not find any news on this company
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 7 years ago.

There is no recent bankruptcy filing for Silverback Books in the court records. There was a completed bankruptcy case closed on 6/20/2007. So, if the business has closed, it's not due to a new bankruptcy filing. However, it could have simply ceased business without filing for another bankruptcy.

The Agent for Service of Legal Process for the corporation is:

You may want to contact that address by regular mail and see if they can shed some light on the issue.

Hope this helps.

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (and you may not use our communication to avoid taxpayer penalties imposed by the U.S. Dept. of Treasury); (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but rather is made in genuine admiration and respect for my desire to help others. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.