Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

I own a tax certificate on a mobile home in FL in chpt 7 bnkrpt.

I own a tax certificate on a mobile home in FL in chpt 7 bnkrpt. Face value $541.67. Min int rate in FL is 5% so $568.75 is owed. Winning bid interest 18% or 1.5%/mo. I am filing Proof of Claim and want to make sure I am doing it correctly. Here's what Ive written. Please review and comment section 1: Amount of claim as of date filed: $568.75 section 2: Basis for claim: Tax Lien Certificate section 3: last four digits of any number by which creditor identifies debtor: I used last four digits of the parcel ID section 4: Nature of property of setoff: Real Estate Desription: Mobile Home xxx in xxx Mobile Home park Value of property: Should I use the 09P assessed value of $36,529 or the 09P appraised value of $52,914? Both are from county property appraiser Amount of Arrearage and other charges as of time case filed included in secured claim: What should I put here? $568.78 ?? Basis for perfection: ?? Tax Lien Certificate ?? Please review and let me know. Thanks

Please review and comment section

1: Amount of claim as of date filed: $568.75
- appears correct

section 2: Basis for claim: Tax Lien Certificate
- appears correct

section 3: last four digits of any number by which creditor identifies debtor: I used last four digits of the parcel ID This section is for your identification purposes so you can use number you choose.

section 4: Nature of property of setoff: Real Estate Desription: Mobile Home Lot # XXXXX in WaterGate Mobile Home park
- appears correct

Value of property: Should I use the 09P assessed value of $36,529 or the 09P appraised value of $52,914? Both are from county property appraiser The appraised value

Amount of Arrearage and other charges as of time case filed included in secured claim: What should I put here? $568.78 ??
- appears correct

Basis for perfection: ?? Tax Lien Certificate
- appears correct

Good luck