Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
Experience:  Better Business Bureau. 18yrs bankruptcy experience. Chicago Bar Assoc. American Bankruptcy Institute member.

used bank for a corporate line of credit 650000. bank was ridiculous

Customer Question

used bank for a corporate line of credit 650000. bank was ridiculous to work with i waited ver 6 months for the loan to go through. but if i needed money between the time he wood get me what i needed before the final note went through . when i applied for the loan the company was worth 150,000 and my personal net wort was just over a million the final loan went worth the company was valued at 750000 and my home was apraised at 350000 and one piece of property was valued at 150000 with every thing else adjusted it put my net worth at 1,500,000. there were some mistakes on the paperwork such as a bank listed wrong but the dollor ammount right also we forgot to list my wifes wedding ring and in the coarse of moving out of my house i took the refridgerator and stove what they are accusing is insane and easily explained but they still want to take me to coart
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 years ago.

As you can see from the XXX-XXX-XXX the JA system block out all personal information. JA experts are not permitted to have outside communications with JA customers. However, you may be able to find an attorney in your area to further assist you by going to

If you have a specific question that you want answered for the fee you are posting, please state that question in your reply to this message and I would be happy to assist you.