Experience:  14 years exp., CH 7 AND 13 Bankruptcy cases, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT NYSID AND ALL MAJOR UNIONS

I am in the middle of an advesary proceedin to discharge student

I am in the middle of an advesary proceedin to discharge student loans pro se. One defendant California Student Aid Commission transfered the loan to Ed Cred Mangment Corp. who filed a motion to change defendents. I have to answer. What would be an objection? and should I really care? If I don't show for hearing will I risk dismissal?
you should file an answer, basically objecting to their motion, either way it really does not matter the court will usually grant the motion, that is the only thing that would happen if you do not show up, but since you are pro se, I would show up to all hearings and motions to make sure the court has received your documents and if needed you can make an oral argument is support of your positions
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what would be the basis of my answer?
deny it, stating it is improper and prejudice to you that they changed ownership in the middle of the case