Ellen, Attorney
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
9968427

OK GUYS DONT MIND MY TYPING I HAVE RA SOHERE GOES I GOT A EARLIR

OK GUYS DONT MIND MY TYPING I HAVE RA SOHERE GOES I GOT A EARLIR ANSWER TO DROPPING OUT OF CHAP 13.HOW OFTEN WILL CREDITORS LIKELY PROTEST MY BILLS WERE MOSTLY CREDIT CARDS ABOUT 10 FOR ABOUT 50000. YEAH THIS IS CRAZY I WAS TRING TO KEEP 3 HOUSE PROJECTS GOING AND LOST WHEN CAARD COMPANIES LOWERED CREDIT LIMITS AND SENT ME INTO 29% INTEREST. I HAVE TALKED TO MY TWO BANKS ALL IS OK IF I BRING THINGS CURRENT. I WILL RECEIVE 45000 LIFE INS IN S COUPLE WEEKS FROM MY WIFES MOM AND ANOTHER HOUSE WITH A 20000 MTG IN FLORIDA HOUSE IS WZORTH 75000 PER APPRAISER. WE HAVE A LAWYER WHO IS IS TOTALLY A JERK .I KNOW I F I CANCEL CHAP 13 CREDIT WILL BE SHOT BUT NOW I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TO LOOSE. I ALMOST DIED 3 MONTHS AGO FROM PULAMANARY BLOOD CLOTS SO I WANT TO PROTECT WIFE AND CHILDREN .CREDIT CARDS ALL IN MY NAME BUT ONE. WHAT IS WORSE THAT COULD HAPPEN. R. GREG EDWARDS IN FAYETTEVILLE NC SIMPLY SAID IF I CANCELED IT WOULD BE LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED THIS WOULD BE A BLESSING IF ONLY TRUE. medical info is thsere to help explain why i want out family cannot pay trustee 2850 a month without my income.

If I am understanding your question, you are asking whether you can have your Chapter 13 dismissed. A debtor can have a Chapter 13 plan dismissed. The result would be as if you never filed. However, since it appears that you are coming into some money, you may want to inquire from the trustee what the payoff would be on your Chapter 13. You may be able to pay off your plan early and obtain a discharge.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THANKS FOR INFO EARLIER I WAS TOLD SOME OF MY CREDITORS MIGHT NOT AGREE I HAVE OK FROM BANKS ON HOUSES AND GMAC FOR THE ONE CAR. THE CREDIT CARD FOLKS WILL PROBABLY CHASE ME TO MY GRAVE BUT SO BE IT .AS LONG AS THEY CANNOT STOP ME FROM DISMISSING THE CHAPTER13.

A debtor has an absolute right to dismiss a Chapter 13. It will not be the choice of the creditors

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THANKS YOU ARE A PERFESSIONAL NOT A BUM LIKE R GREG EDWARDS IN FAYETTEVILLE NC WHO TOOK 2000$ FROM US AND ACTED AS IF HE DID US A FAVOR AND WOULD BARELY ANSWER PHONE AFTER TAKING WHAT LITTLE MONEY I HAAD LEFT. GOOD JOB XXXXX XXXXX
Thank you - best of luck to you