How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Attorney
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  Bankruptcy Lawyer. Experienced.
Type Your Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy trying to consolidate debt

Customer Question

I have filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy trying to consolidate debt with cash advances. I have found more information I need to add. Can I add the information before I go to court with the lawyer?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 7 years ago.

You can file an amendment to the petition. You will need to prepare amended schedules indicating the new information. The amended schedules will need to be filed with the court.
Ellen and other Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Bankruptcy Law Questions